Welsch Hearing Aid Company supports our Local Veterans by serving their hearing aid needs. Many of our local veterans have been provided with hearing aids from the Veteran’s Administration. This is a good thing as hearing loss is the #1 disability the veteran’s suffer from after serving our country.
Unfortunately, the veterans in our area must go to either, the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center in Milwaukee, or the Milo C. Huempfner Outpatient Clinic in Green Bay to get their hearing aid services. Many have gone to Milwaukee in the past and are now going to the Audiology Clinic in Green Bay. As the veterans age, it becomes increasingly difficult for them to drive a whole hour for necessary service to the hearing aids. In addition, you may have found out that it is not convenient to wait for service when you cannot hear.
If you find yourself in that situation, Welsch Hearing Aid Company of Sheboygan welcomes you!
Services that we offer for our Veteran’s are:
- Hearing Aid Cleaning—with our mini vacuum system we can remove the debris from the hearing aid microphone and receiver often bringing it back to life.
- Hearing Aid Check—to see if they need to go in for repair.
- Packaging to send the aid to the VA for repair.
- In-warranty handling of repairs, directly to the manufacturer to save you time.
- Loaner Hearing Aid Rental if needed while aid is in for repair.
- FREE hearing tests.
- Hearing aid reprogramming and fine tuning for a fee.
The 2nd Wednesday of every month is Veterans Day!
If you were provided with hearing aids from the VA, and would like us to clean and check them FREE of charge, bring in the papers indicating your hearing aid Make, Model, Serial Numbers and warranty information. Then we can enter your data into our system so you can then receive our money savings newsletter. Charges will be assessed for parts and minor repairs. Keep in mind appointments are preferred. Use the online form below or dial (920) 395-3501 to schedule your appointment today!