Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
In appreciation for your patronage a special Holiday Open House will be held on Thursday, December 28th. I hope that you can make it. Thank you once again for your Vote of Confidence. This year Welsch Hearing Aid Company was awarded the Best in Hearing Assistance in Sheboygan County. Without you we would not be as successful as we are today! Thank you!
Following is a schedule of our educational sessions:
- 9:30-10:30am The TEPP & Caption Telephones—financial help is available for your telecommunications needs.
- 10:30-11:00am Learn how to be safe in your home with alerting systems to make you aware that your smoke alarm is sounding off—especially when your sleeping with your hearing aids off!
- 11:00-12:00pm If you are not understanding speech like you think you should then you will want to learn more about cLEAR—a new aural rehabilitation program that is available to you! Aural rehabilitation is to your hearing as physical rehabilitation is to a broken leg. You will learn about a new way that you can improve your speech understanding and you will receive some communication tips for your family and friends to better communicate with you.
- 12:30-1:00pm Better Hearing Advocates—- Learn how our you can not only help your friends hear better, while you also help yourself by doing what you already do—share your hearing success and our services with your friends and family.
- 1:00-2:00pm Learn about Cell Phones and Hearing aids. Do you want to hear your cell phone conversation in your hearing aids? During this session we will talk about which telephones are the best to use and which hearing aids will work with this new technology. This is a great time for you to ask questions about using the technology you already have.
- 2:00-3:00pm Does it pay to upgrade? What can the new hearing technology do for me? This is a time to bring your questions about new technology. Susan will share how these new advances can better meet your hearing needs.
- 3:00-3:30 The TEPP and Caption Telephones
- 3:30-4:00pm Alerting Systems
- 4:00-5:00 cLear
- 5:00pm-5:30 Better Hearing Advocates
Please call 452-0213 to register for your educational sessions since we have limited seating.
Yours for Better Hearing,
Susan and David Fenrich, Kay Schiebl, and Chad Cantrall