Welsch Hearing Aid Company Continues to Make your Hearing our Priority!
To keep you safe from COVID-19 we are:
- Limiting our office hours to 9-12
- Seeing Patients by Appointment Only.
- Allowing only one patient to be served at a time.
- Drop-Off and Curbside Service for social distancing
- Offering Emergency Hearing Aid Service, by appointment only, for those with moderate to severe hearing loss whose hearing aids have stopped working and are no longer safe without it.
- No need to have purchased your hearing aids from us! If your hearing professional is not available we want to help the best we can.
Call 920-452-0213 to schedule your appointment and for more details! Phone Messages are checked regularly.
Welcome to Welsch Hearing Aid Company!
8TH & ERIE 1972-1991
1212 N 8TH ST 1991-2001
604 MICHIGAN AVE 2001-2007
What is it like in this world?
It’s a world where you can communicate with others without embarrassment or isolation.
It’s a world where hearing devices fit comfortably, and state-of-the-art technology is easy to operate and understand.
In our world, your hearing aid provider is a friend and advocate who does everything in their power to help you hear better and doesn’t rest until you do.
Your hearing aid provider represents many brands, styles and levels of hearing aid technology so they can provide the best hearing aid for you, for your hearing loss, lifestyle and budget. (Not just the only brand they carry.)
Even then, they continue to provide care and service to your high value hearing aids to help them last longer and operate efficiently.
Think this world doesn’t exist? Yes, it does!
2223 S MEMORIAL PLACE
At Welsch Hearing Aid Company, we believe the only way to know which hearing aid is right for you is to experience the benefits in your day-to-day life. That is why we created a hassle-free, no pressure process that truly puts you in the driver seat.
Here’s How It Works
We look forward to serving you!