FAQs About Hearing Loss & Hearing Aids
How Much Do Hearing Aids Cost?
Costs can vary greatly depending on brand, technology, features, style, warranties, and services included with the purchase price.
At Welsch Hearing Aid Company price ranges start at less than $1,000 per hearing aid. We offer hearing aids in a full range of prices to work with your financial situation. Our 4-year Welsch Battery and Service Plan includes hearing aid batteries, cleanings and adjustments. This is included with many of our hearing aids. Our EarQ™ brand hearing aids also include a 4-year hearing aid repair warranty and are made by leading hearing aid manufacturers.
Request an appointment with a Welsch Hearing Aid Company Professional to find out which hearing aid is right for you.
Proper maintenance and care will extend the life of your hearing aid. Make it a habit to:
- Keep hearing aids away from heat and moisture.
- Clean hearing aids as instructed. Earwax and ear drainage can damage a hearing aid.
- Avoid using hairspray or other hair care products while wearing hearing aids.
- Turn off hearing aids when they are not in use.
- Replace dead batteries immediately.
- Store your hearing aids in a drying agent or dehumidifier designed for hearing aids.
- Keep hearing aids and batteries out of reach of children and pets.
Do You Have a Question for Us?
If you are seeking an answer to a different hearing question, send it our way and we will respond with an answer.